- Microsoft® Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook) on your PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone(email@example.com)
- Business-class email, accessible via web interface or your preferred email program (such as Outlook)
- Keep email and files in sync across all your devices
- Always have the most current version of Office – no upgrade fees or surprises
- Includes Bruwink’s Office 365 Bruwink Squad expert IT admin support
Microsoft Office is the only office productivity suite and business-class
email solution you will ever need for your small business.
Office 365 Features
Upgrade your Office
Stay current with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. Never pay for an upgrade – get free automatic updates.
Get Microsoft Office on any device
Get Microsoft Office on all your devices – including PCs, Macs,
tablets, and smartphones – for one low price per user.
Take Office anywhere
Stay in sync with all your files and documents. Work from
anywhere and any device. Get real time online
collaboration: users can work on files at the same time.
Secure business email
Get Microsoft’s secure business-class email, including
built-in anti-spam and antivirus protection.
No expensive email servers to purchase and maintain.
Videoconferencing for your business
Hold Google Hangouts meetings with up to 15 people (located anywhere!) using your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. You can even share your screen and documents or conduct web-based presentations.
Security and control that counts
Rest easy knowing that Google’s enhanced antivirus and advanced spam filtering protection will ensure your company stays safe. Manage all your users, devices, and data in one central administration system.
Keep your files and docs safe
Get 1TB of secure online cloud storage from Microsoft OneDrive. Keep your important files safe and protected, yet always accessible by you.
Bruwink Office 365 Experts on call
Our Bruwink Squad Office 365 Experts will help get you set up and
will be your Office administrator. No “IT guy” required!
Compare Microsoft Office 365 Plans
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should I buy Google Apps for Work from Bruwink?
As a Google Apps for Work Authorized Reseller, Bruwink offers you everything you would get from Google, plus a whole lot more – for the same price. Bruwink offers setup assistance, exclusive training and support, consultations, and more. Whether you’d like a little help with the transition to Google Apps for Work, or a 100% admin management solution, Bruwink is here for you!
Bruwink has an established reputation for exemplary service and support. Since 2011, Bruwink has provided a web hosting solution for small to medium-sized businesses that is budget-friendly, reliable, and easy to use. Our commitment to these values, and our customers, continues with our cloud service offerings.
By purchasing your cloud office solution through Bruwink, you receive the advantages, security, and reliability of Google – all backed by Bruwink’s exclusive training and around-the-clock support.
What else can you expect from Bruwink?
- Cost effectiveness. Our plans are the same price as Google, but you get much more!
- Admin support. Get full administrator support included with your Google Apps for Work purchase – no IT staff required.
- Migration services. We’ll move all your data from your legacy system to Google, securely and efficiently.
- Training. HostPapa offers a custom support site and exclusive, multi-language training courses to give you and your team the knowledge and skills needed to succeed with Google Apps.
- Comprehensive support. We provide 24/7/365 multi-language support through phone, chat, and ticket system.
Why should I switch my organization to Bruwink Support Services for Google Apps for Work?
Gmail For Work™: An easy-to-use email application providing customizable email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and 30GB of storage for each account. Includes powerful email searches, instant messaging, and advanced spam filters.
Google Calendar™: Quickly organize busy schedules, view colleagues’ calendars, set up meetings, send invitations, and publish shared calendars to the web.
Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and more: Create documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, or drawings. Users can collaborate on these documents and presentations online in real-time.
Google Drive: Safe and secure cloud-based storage for any business.
Google Hangouts: Video conferencing for your business. Up to 15 people can connect, share documents and screens in real time.
Why should I use Bruwink Services for Google Apps instead of using an onsite mail solution like Microsoft Exchange?
Three words: simplicity, accessibility, and cost.
- Google Apps is easy to use. Google Apps offers an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Minimal training will be needed for end users, and Bruwink has everything you need to make the transition.
- Google Apps is accessible anywhere, anytime. Unlike an on-premises mail solution, Google Apps email (Gmail) is available from any web browser. This gives you complete access to your contacts, sent mail, archives, settings, chat window, and more. Documents and calendars are also available from any Internet-enabled device. Communication is easy – you are no longer tied down to a single desktop computer or one server.
- Google Apps will save you money. With Google Apps, you no longer have to worry about license costs, maintaining mail servers (or server rooms), updates, and so on. There is no hardware to buy or software to upgrade. You can also let someone else – namely the experts at Google – worry about maintaining high security standards (the best in the world) and reliability (99.9% uptime guaranteed).
Will Bruwink help me migrate my existing email or files from another solution into Google Apps?
Yes, Bruwink Squad Google Apps technicians will help you get up and running smoothly with Google Apps. If you would like to migrate your existing email and/or documents and files from another product you are using, you can also opt to use our migration services. We highly recommend getting set up properly and ensuring your team’s success with their new solution.
When switching to Google Apps from another program or web service, you and your users can bring your existing mail, contacts, and calendar data with you. You have a variety of options for migrating data into Google Apps, depending on the size of your organization and the system you’re migrating from. Tools are available for migration from Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, IMAP servers and others.
How does Google Apps for Work pricing work?
Google Apps for Work customers are billed by HostPapa on an annual basis. All fees are calculated annually on a “per user” basis, with a “user” defined as one email account (as opposed to one domain).
I want to sign up for Google Apps for Work with my own domain name. Is this possible?
Absolutely. This is one of the great benefits of Google Apps for Work. If you already have a company domain name, or need to create a new one, Google Apps can meet your needs. Each user at your domain will get a Google Apps account branded with your own domain name. Email addresses take the format “email@example.com” or “firstname.lastname@example.org“, for example.
How difficult is it to set up Google Apps for Work?
Setting up Google Apps through HostPapa couldn’t be easier. Once you’ve determined how many users you need and the domain name you’d like to use for Gmail, our Papa Squad Google Apps experts will be in touch to help you get set up and running!
Is Google Apps for Work compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients?
Yes – Google Apps can be set up to work with Outlook and other email clients. Many clients enjoy this application – and this way, employees can use the interface they know and love, but you have the security of Google at work behind the scenes. Your employees are happy, and you get the savings and security benefits!
Google Apps Sync to Microsoft Outlook is a popular free plugin that enables your business to run Microsoft Outlook on Google Apps, instead of Microsoft Exchange.
HostPapa will also help with setting up syncing Google Apps with other clients, including Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and iCal. We’ll ensure you have all the information you need as you configure your Google Apps account.
In addition to accessing Google Apps mail from the Gmail web interface, you can send and receive mail from your own preferred desktop client. Depending on the client, you can use either the IMAP or POP mail protocol. If you’re switching to Google Apps from Microsoft Exchange or some other Outlook service, you can use Google Apps Sync. This is a plug-in for Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 that lets you use Outlook to manage your Google Apps mail, calendar, and contacts, along with your Outlook notes, tasks, and journal entries.